• One Direction - Two Truths And A Lie With Liam Payne And Niall Horan

    one direction kca

    If you know 1D, then you'd know if you saw a phony fact. Right? Well here's your chance to put your One Direction smarts to the test. Liam Payne and Niall Horan decided to play a little game of Two Truths And A Lie in the tweet trees. And we're sharing their test with you to see how much you REALLY know about the Brit boys.

    liam payne one direction
     
    Liam's Two Truths And A Lie:
    "I once won a swimming race"
    "I love asparagus"
    "I can do the moonwalk"

    naill horan kca

    Niall's Two Truths And A Lie:
    "I can play piano"
    "im not an actual blonde"
    "im claustrophobic"

    one direction kca

    Think you know what's true and what's false? Well, here are the answers! Liam tweeted, "Good guessing guys I hateeeee asparagus :) u know me tooo welll :p." And Niall chirped, "the lie was ( i play piano) i cant play piano to save my life."

    Did you guess right?? Well, even if you didn't, now you know the truth! And here's one more truth for the 1DFamily to keep in mind...The boys will be starring on iCarly this Saturday! You do not wanna miss it.


    Nickelodeon
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts