• Does Victoria Justice Consider Herself Famous?

    http://divadiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Penteado-de-Victoria-Justice.jpg


    Victorious” star Victoria Justice recently met with Kidsday to talk her music, acting, and future. During the interview, she was asked what the best and worst part of being famous was.



    Does Victoria consider herself famous? Check out her answer below.


    The best thing about being famous, I don’t know. I don’t really think about it as being famous, but it’s hard for me to take myself out of it. I’m Victoria Justice — to me I’m just like a normal girl. I grew up in Hollywood, Fla., with my family. I’m Victoria Justice, but to other people, I’m, like, Victoria Justice who’s on TV and does all these cool things. To me, I kind of view it as my normal life, and it’s my job and it’s what I love to do. So I never really think of it outside of that, but I guess the coolest part is being able to, obviously, do what I love and be able to travel, even though sometimes I’m away from home a lot and I just want to hang out at home and making new friends, and recently I just did my first concert and I performed in front of 8,000 people. I felt, like, so alive, and it was so incredible. To do more of that would be cool. And the worst thing would have to be, I don’t know, sometimes when I’m working a lot I’ll have really, really early calls times and I didn’t get enough sleep, and that could be hard. I don’t really have a lot of complaints, honestly.


    We love her outlook on her life! How about you? Would you think the same if you were a television and music star?
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts