• One Direction’s Harry Styles Wants To Shave His Head

    http://www.celebrityteenscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/INFphoto_2100026-560x840.jpg 

    Oh no! One Direction member Harry Styles is begging his managers to be able to shave his head, but they won’t let him! Here’s what Harry revealed to BBC Radio 1:


    " I want to shave my hair off, and no one will really let me. Everyone’s telling me not to do it. And my argument is, like, I think my popularity is in my face, and not my hair. "


    Do YOU think Harry should shave his hair?


  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts