• Miranda Cosgrove Named The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s National Ambassador For The 2012 Light The Night Walks


    Nickelodeon’s “iCarly” star Miranda Cosgrove has been named the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s National Ambassador for the 2012 Light The Night Walks. Here’s what Miranda had to say about the honor of being named an ambassador, via PerezHilton.com:

    " I will walk for my grandmother in hopes of a healthy recovery. I will walk for my fans – those teens who have battled leukemia – the most common cancer in teens my age. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is making it possible for blood cancer patients of all ages to live longer, better lives. "

    Aww, this is such a great cause for Miranda to be a part of!
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts