• Nickelodeon Stars Celebrate Dan Schneider’s Birthday With Crystal The Monkey!




    Yesterday was “iCarly” and “Victorious” creator Dan Schneider‘s birthday and to celebrate, he had some special guests over to party. He tweeted:

    Last night, at my house, I think ALL the stars of @iCarly and @Victrorious took photos with my surprise guest, Crystal the monkey… Crystal was in the movies Hangover 2, Night At The Musuem, We Bought A Zoo… and more!!! I’ll post pics of “STARS WITH CRYSTAL” this week!


    After the party, “Victorious” star Daniella Monet tweeted:
    Crystal, the monkey from the Hangover part II, was my ALL TIME favorite guest at @DanWarp & @HungryGirl’s party last night. I want her.



    Check out the pics of Crystal with Victoria Justice above and Noah Munck and Boogie below. Too cool!

    Crystal will also be guest starring on an episode of “Bucket & Skinner’s Epic Adventures.”

  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts