• Victoria Justice Talks About Her Movie “Fun Size”

    http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Victoria+Justice+Avan+Jogia+ELLE+Express+25+Yqyd9De2ANKl.jpg 

    Victoria Justice is in a new movie called “Fun Size” arriving on October 26, 2012. Here’s a description of the movie from IMDB:

    “When a troubled but whip-smart teen girl loses her oddball little brother on Halloween, she has one desperate night to track him down.”

    Victoria spoke about the movie with Parade Magazine. Here’s what she revealed about being on the set of the movie:

    “It was incredible. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. It was a summer I will never forget in Cleveland, Ohio, one of the most humid places on earth. I am so scared to see this movie since it was so hot the entire time we were filming and I feel like we’re going to look so sweaty. It was amazing and I am so honored they believed in me to put me in the lead role. It’s a huge opportunity and I am really excited to show people a new side of me and introduce myself to other people outside of the world I am in now.”

    Victoria also added about her character:

    “It’s a different persona. I am not glammed up at all. My character hardly wears makeup throughout the whole movie. She’s a really relatable, honest character. It was really refreshing to play her. Its a bit edgier than what I have been doing so it’s going to be interesting.”

    We can’t wait to see the movie!

  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts