• Ariana Grande’s “Put Your Hearts Up” Music Video Debuts Valentine’s Day!




     Fun news from Ariana Grande! Yesterday, she made two announcements on her upcoming music video for “Put Your Hearts Up:”
    I’m releasing the PYHU behind the scenes video February 7th on my YouTube! I can’t wait 2 share it with you!


    And when will the video make its official debut?
    And last but not least.. The “Put Your Hearts Up” music video is coming out on Valentine’s Day at 9am PST/12 noon EST!.. I can’t wait! :]


    What a great way to celebrate Valentine’s Day!

    Are you pumped to watch “Put Your Hearts Up?”


  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts