• Ariana Grande Debuting Two New Songs Next Month




    Victorious” star Ariana Grande has never performed a show in California, which makes her recent announcement even more exciting. She tweeted:
    So excited, I’m going 2 be doing a couple of shows in the LA area in Feb!.. Don’t know 2 many details yet but I can’t wait 2 see you all! I’ve never done a show in Cali before.. excited 2 see how it goes!.. I’m debuting 2 new songs from the album as well, hope you <3 them! :D So excited I could cry!

    Do you live in the area and hope to see Ariana live? And how pumped are you for her album to debut?

    Also, two new songs means two new dances, which hopefully means two more Show Me Your Swag choreography contests! Will you be participating?
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts