• Victoria Justice Is Involved In Allstate’s Act Out Loud Campaign


    Victoria Justice is involved in Allstate’s Act Out Loud campaign, which promotes youth driver safety. However, Victoria doesn’t have her license yet! Here’s what Victoria revealed about her involvement with the campaign via Us Magazine:

    " I don’t even have my license yet! It’s mainly because my schedule has been crazy. I only had six days off last year. I want to take my time, and I want to feel confident behind the wheel. I would encourage other kids to not rush out and get their licenses if they don’t feel ready. Take it at your own pace. It doesn’t make you a nerd . . . although I kind of feel like one for being 19 and not having my license! The summer months are actually when teens are most at risk. Hearing those statistics, it’s so sad. It made me emotional and want to use my voice to help make a difference and help lower these numbers. "


    Let us know if you see any ads or PSAs for the Act Out Loud campaign!


  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts