• Nickelodeon’s “iCarly” Was Not Renewed For Another Season


    Even though there were numerous reports stating that Nickelodeon’s “iCarly” had been renewed for another season, it turns out that the show will in fact end after this current season. What a bummer!
    Here’s what show creator Dan Schneider revealed to TVGuide:

    " Everyone at iCarly has been like family to me for five years. When we film our very last scene, there will be a lot of crying, I know. But I also know that in television, you don’t want to over-stay your welcome. I want to go out the way we are — on a creative high-note. I hope iCarly’s legacy will be that it’s a truly funny TV show that made people of all ages laugh, smile, and feel good. To the iCarly fans, I’d say, ‘Thank you’ a million times, for the love, support and true passion they’ve shown for iCarly. It’s the fans that made iCarly a huge hit, and invited us into their homes on a daily basis, to entertain them. How do you say thank you to millions and millions of people all around the world, for bringing you into their homes every single day? It’s amazing. I’d love to take each and every iCarly fan out to dinner and give them a big ol’ bear hug! "


    Are YOU upset that “iCarly” is ending?


  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts