• Max Schneider's First Gig

    max schneider

    The name Max Schneider is now a staple in our every day vocabulary. Especially with his upcoming flick Rags set to hit the screen in only two weeks (so pumped!). But it took Max loads of hard work and determination to achieve the superstar status he holds today. When we chatted with the star about his first gig, he spilled the deets on his epic rise to fame.

    max schneider

    "I started singing and dancing like, when I was five," he said. "I started in musical theater and my first show was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...and I just kinda caught the bug from there."

    And boy, did he come down with performance fever! Max even changed location in pursuit of his dreams. "I just loved performing ever since I was little and I just kept doing it," he explained. "At the time, I lived in upstate New York in a place called Woodstock. And I kept doing regional theater and different shows and dance and ballet, and eventually my parents when I got to high school realized that I really wanted to do this as a career for the rest of my life, so we moved back to New York where I was born, and I went to performing arts high school, and one for musical theater."

    After sufficient study came Max's big break on, you guessed it, Broadway! "I got my first real job when I was 16, and I was a swing for four different roles in a show called 13 on Broadway," he said. "Other people like Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies were also in the show so we knew each other way back when."
    Whoa! So Max was destined to be in the Nick fam well before he scored his roles in How to Rock and Rags. Hey, you can't interfere with fate!

    After learning Max's past, if you've got an itch to see what he's got goin' on in the future (we know we do), catch a sneak peek at what's to come in Rags! Here's the newest music vid from the flick (peppered with crushy Max cameos), Stand Out by Keke Palmer!

  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts