• Ariana Grande Meets Big Sean At Wango Tango 2012


    Ariana Grande was one of the many celebrities to attend the 2012 Wango Tango concert over the weekend. While there Ariana met a ton of her fellow stars, including Big Sean!

    " 1 last pic from Wango Tango… I met Big Sean! I love him.. He called me a ‘real G’.. 1 of my proudest accomplishments lol. #RealGz "

    Were YOU lucky enough to meet any of the stars at Wango Tango?

    P.S. We love that Ariana wore her new Betsey Johnson dress to the concert!
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts