• Miranda Cosgrove Reveals Her Best And Worst Valentine’s Day Memories



    Miranda Cosgrove spilled about her best and worst Valentine’s Day memories to Yahoo’s OMG! Here’s what the “iCarly” star revealed:
    " I was in a long-distance relationship once, and the worst Valentine’s Day gift was not getting to be with the person. The best Valentine’s Day, I think it might still be fifth grade. I got a necklace from this really cute guy that everybody liked, and I think that was like the happiest day of my life. "

    Aww! What are YOUR best and worst memories from Valentine’s Day?

  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts