• Victoria Justice is Afraid of the Dark!

    victoria justice victorious

    Do you fear the Boogieman? Do you throw the covers over your head when you hear the slightest creak in the middle of the night? Well, you're not the only one. It's totally normal to be afraid of the dark (even if you're well past your baby years). Just ask Victoria Justice! In an interview with Nylon, Victoria chatted about expanding her acting career to include other genres, but she gave one reason why that might exclude horror flicks.
    victoria justice victorious

    With her ever-rising stardom, Victoria's excited to move on to more challenging roles in the future."I want to stretch myself as an actor," she said. "I want to work with people that have been doing this much longer than I have, and are a lot better at this than I am so I can learn and grow from them. I want to work with directors, work with actors, work with writers.... [Working with] Meryl Streep is, like, OMG, a dream."

    But even though Victoria plans on partnering with some of Hollywood's finest vets, if the role calls for a spooky scene, the actress just might opt out. "I am undeniably afraid of the dark!" she said. "I'll call from my cell to the home phone, being like, 'Mom! I heard a sound, come quick."

    It's okay Victoria, you're not alone. Wait... did anybody hear that?! MOMMMMM!!!!!
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts