• Avan Jogia Calls School Dances “Awkward”

    http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Avan+Jogia+Nickelodeon+25th+Annual+Kids+Choice+4YMl6loK5uxl.jpg 


    With prom season upon us it’s no wonder that some of our favorite stars have opened up about their school dance memories. Here’s what “Victorious” star Avan Jogia told Twist Magazine:

    I remember being in fourth grade always thinking, ”I really want to go to the school dance!’ Then I got there my first year and it was really boring! A lot of the music they played wasn’t stuff I liked. I just stopped going – the dances were always really awkward for me. The teachers watching – it’s all just a little bit weird!

    Are YOUR school dance memories similar to Avan’s? Or completely different? Let us know in the comments section!
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts