• Ashley Argota Finds Missing Fan Mail


    Uh oh! Ashley Argota moved into a new house and while unpacking boxes this week she found some unanswered fan mail! Ashley revealed:

    Oh my goodness. Going through boxes from when we moved & I just found a HUGE stack of unfinished fan mail from last year! I am SOOO sorry– we moved and I had no idea these were in here!! I promise I’ll reply to you guys ASAP. Sorry loves!!

    We’re glad she found them! Here is Ashley’s fan mail address if YOU want to send her a letter!

    Ashley Argota
    P.O. Box 13188
    San Bernardino, CA 92423-1388
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts