• Victoria Justice Is Working On Her Debut Album

    http://cdn.idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/victoria-justice-brit-awards-2012-500x798.jpg 

    Victoria Justice spoke with Parade Magazine about her debut album. The CD doesn’t have a release date yet since V is still working on it whenever she finds the time!
    " I’ve been writing music whenever I have free time, like on weekends. Whenever there is a moment available. I’m working on that right now but I’m really taking my time. I just want it to be the best it can be obviously and I don’t want to rush it. I’ve written a bunch of songs now and I can’t wait for people to hear my music. I have a few girl anthems, empowering ones. Those are really cool. Some mid-tempo, kind of sweet and romantic and fun. There are so many different types of songs and I write about anything and everything. I’m just flushing out as many ideas as possible. "

    We can’t wait to hear Victoria’s music!

  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts