• Ariana Grande Shares An Unedited Version Of Her “Put Your Hearts Up” Music Video


    In honor of her “Put Your Hearts Up” music video reaching over 6.5 million views on Twitter, Nickelodeon star Ariana Grande has shared an unedited version of the video with her fans. Here’s what Ariana posted along with the video:

    So… My music video for Put Your Hearts Up has over 6.5 million views in less than 3 months which I think is pretty cool. Thank you! In honor of that.. I’m doing something I probably shouldn’t do lol. I found a really old version of the music vid with no color correction or post production at all & I’m about posting it! So I’m not exactly sure how much trouble this is going to get me in but I kinda couldn’t resist! Love you guys and I hope you enjoy, xoxoxo!




    Love it! What do YOU think?

  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts