• Ariana Grande Finishes “Pink Champagne” In The Studio


    Ariana Grande shared a new video with her fans titled “Studio Memories: The Night We Finished Pink Champagne.” Here’s what she posted along with the video below:

    The 1st of many ‘studio memories’.. I’m having such an incredible experience making my album. I’ve learned so much and had such fun.. So this is my way of sharing a little bit of it with you. Expect tons of these little videos lol.. Enjoy and thanks for watching! Please subscribe xoxoxo


    What do you think of the song so far from the preview you heard above?
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts