• Ariana Grande Works With The Dap Kings On Her Album


    One of Ariana Grande’s favorite bands, The Dap Kings, are going to be a part of her upcoming album! Here’s a music update from Ariana:

    I have a question.. Have any of you heard of The Dap Kings? They’re 1 of my favorite bands & I’m working with them on my album! Such an honor! Today they’re recording the instrumental for Honeymoon Avenue & my duet with @Skysnuts! I am so excited.. Can’t wait for you 2 hear this! Dap Kings are recording on my album today & they’re using real tape.. So surreal! #oldschool


    That’s so exciting Ariana! We can’t wait to hear your new music!
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts