• Ariana Grande Debuts Her New Music To Her Friends And Family

    http://www.nickutopia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Ariana-Grande-Kids-Choice-Awards-Seating.jpg 

    Ariana Grande has new music on the way, but before all of her fans can hear it she is debuting it to her friends and family to see if they like it! Here’s what Ariana revealed:
    " I’m so excited to be home in Florida for the weekend. I get 2 play all my new music for my friends & fam.. They’re my test audience 4 u..I am having them over tonight and were having a little listening session (even though it’s unfinished).. Will let u know how it goes! :]  "

    Exciting! We can’t wait to hear what Ariana’s friends and family think of her tracks! AND, we can’t wait to hear them!

  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts