• Ariana Grande Describes “Put Your Hearts Up” Music Video – Singin’ In The Rain Homage



    In a recent interview with Neon Spotlight, Ariana Grande talked her experience on “Victorious,” the process of recording her debut album, and dished on what we can expect from her upcoming music video for “Put Your Hearts Up.”

    When asked her favorite part of the video, she explained:

    My favorite part of the video is in the bridge — actually, I have like a million favorite parts! I love the beginning because I get to free a little cartoon butterfly on a balcony, and it’s really cute and girly and everything I could hope for. And I love the bridge because it’s a Singing In The Rain homage and I love old movies so much, and I dance with two of my dancers, Manny and Jordan, a we do a little Singing In The Rain homage in the rain with an umbrella. It’s really cute. And for the ending, I actually got 70 or 80 of my fans to be in the ending shot, and it just so cool to have real [fans there].

    And on the experience of filming:

    My favorite part about shooting the video was that everyone was really excited to be there. Like, I’ve been in the background of music videos before. Not really background, but as a dancer or helping a friend or whatever, and the energy was so… Like some of the dancers [on those sets] were like ‘I don’t wanna be here. I wanna go home.’ That’s not what it was on my set. Everyone was so excited. And when we weren’t shooting, we were literally on the Universal lot having a photoshoot and doing silly things. [We were] too busy having fun. It was just a really wonderful experience and I hope that all my video shoots can go as swimmingly as that one did.


    Sounds like it was a blast to film. We’re too excited to see Ariana’s “Put Your Hearts Up” video! How about you?
    Check out Gene Kelly’s dance from “Singin’ in the Rain” below.


  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts