• Max Schneider Is A City Kid

    max schneider rags

    So, the last time we checked, Max Schneider wasn't showing up at any grandeur balls sporting a mysterious mask and falling for pop princesses. But he does have more in common with his Rags character, Charlie Prince, than you'd think! When we got the chance to chat with the rising star about his fairy tale role, he dished on everything from working with over-sized animals to finding a common connection with his on screen counterpart. Peep the interview, below!

    max schneider rags
     
    Nick: "What was it like working with Trumpet, Keke's giant pet dog in the movie?"
     
    Max: "You know, the dog was awesome, I mean I'm pretty short but that dog was enormous. It was as tall as I was on its legs, and I've never seen a dog that huge, and it was really such a beautiful dog. But we definitely had a fun time with it."

    Nick: "Do you have any pets?"

    Max:"No, I had three cats when I was younger, and a hamster, but I don't have any now."

    max schneider rags
     
    Nick: "So Charlie's a city kid. Would you say you're like your Rags character, Charlie, or are you more of a country boy?"

    Max:"I'm totally a city kid. I grew up in New York, and it's funny, you know I'm really similar. What I love about the movie and Nickelodeon is they really embraced who I am and put it into the character. I always have my ukulele on my back, and I would busk all the time in New York, and we even busked in Vancouver where we shot the movie, just to get some research done to see how it really felt to busk on the streets like that. And yeah, I don't even know how to drive yet still because I grew up in the city for so long, you never really needed to drive. So I would say I'm definitely a city kid at heart."

    Nick: "What's your favorite thing about New York?"

    Max:"The culture of New York is just impossible to replicate. It's such an incredible feeling to be walking on the streets of New York. You can literally find everything you need in a five block radius oftentimes."
    Max is a lot like his hunky, talented, city boy character straight out of a fairy tale? Let's just say that's not hard to believe!

    Don't miss Rags hitting the tube this Memorial Day weekend, May 28th at 8/7c!
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts