• Ashley Argota Joins A Superhero Team


    Yes, this is fabulous! Nickelodeon star Ashley Argota has just joined a superhero team founded by Rico Rodriguez (“Modern Family”) and Raini Rodriguez (“Austin & Ally). Here’s what Raini Tweeted to recruit the superheroes for the team:

    " The Avengers was AMAZING. I really want to marry a superhero now. So, @StarringRico and I have decided we are going to start our own superhero team! We are accepting applications now. (; "

    And here’s how Ashley applied for a position in the group:
     
    " Can I apply?!? I can’t aim straight at all but I can run like a beast (sort of). "

    How cool would it be if Nickelodeon had a live-action superhero show? Let’s do it!
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts