• MattyB Covers One Direction’s Song “What Makes You Beautiful”

    http://www.modismonet.com/truffon/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/One-Direction.jpg 

    MattyB is on a role lately releasing new videos! Here’s one of the latest ones with MattyB covering One Direction’s hit single “What Makes You Beautiful.” Here’s what was posted along with the video:

    Hi B Boys and B Girls! Thanks for checking out my cover of One Directions’ hit single, ‘What Makes You Beautiful!’ I’ve heard this song on the radio a lot lately and when I saw 1D perform it on iCarly, I really wanted to make my own cover of it!



    P.S. We love that MattyB saw 1D on iCarly!
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts