• Keke Palmer Responds To Twitter “Death”

    http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Keke+Palmer+2012+Nickelodeon+Upfront+Presentation+vSv80p1zvXLl.jpg 

    Keke Palmer Tweeted last week that she liked Justin Bieber, and one of Justin’s fans didn’t like that so they started a death hoax on Twitter – getting “RIP Keke Palmer” to trend. Here’s Keke’s understandable reaction via Twitter:

    " Y’all ought to be ashamed of your da** self saying that I died!!!!! I have to answer my phone to hear my sister in got damn tears??????? "

    " That’s okay because God will always hold me in his arms and I will continue to walk in his grace.  "

    " This Twitter death bullsh*t is getting real out if hand, when it hurts my family?????? "

    " Don’t disrespect me or my family! I pray for you all and your negative energy. You do not mess with death. "

    " No GURL you calm down. No one said you were dead.RT @TheGomezShuffle: @KekePalmer gurl calm down.. Trends like this happens almost everyday. "

    " Think before you tweet!! You alarm people’s families and friend’s. I’m beyond disappointed. "

    " I just can’t believe twitter ‘deaths’ have ppl calling me to make sure it isn’t true. Thats a shame what ppl do with social media. "

    " Anybody telling me to calm down needs to calm it down real quick honey because you’ve obviously forgotten the seriousness of death. "

    " But I guess because I’m a celebrity it’s okay for ppl to wish death upon me right? "

    " There’s something wrong when people think that’s okay. "

    " God Bless. "

    Yikes! What are your thoughts on this?

  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts