• Victoria Justice Spills On Her Celebrity Crush!



    Victoria Justice sat down for an interview with Parade Magazine recently, during which she spilled some details about her celebrity crush! Check out what Victoria revealed:
    " I think talent makes me really attracted to someone more than anything. Like Chris Martin from Coldplay. I find him so attractive since he has so much onstage charisma and is so natural. I love it. "

    Aww cute! Who do you think would be a great match for Victoria?
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts