• Jennette McCurdy To Guest Star On “Victorious” With Victoria Justice!




    Great news! It looks like “iCarly” star Jennette McCurdy will be guest starring on two Nickelodeon shows this year. The first is on “Bucket & Skinner’s Epic Adventures” with pop star Cody Simpson, which you can read about here. “Victorious” star Victoria Justice broke the news on Jennette’s second appearance, posting the pic above and tweeting:

     " Very special guest star this week in what I think is the funniest episode of season 3! Welcome @jennettemccurdy !! Xoxo  "


    We can’t wait to see Jennette guest starring in “Victorious!” While the premise of the episode is not known, star Ariana Grande revealed some interesting news yesterday while filming.


    Ariana wrote:
    " Looking at some old photos of Natalie Portman to get myself mentally prepared for what I’m about 2 do… I can do this. I <3 my job! LOL "


    Hmm… We wonder what the episode is about.


    What do you think? And how excited are you to see Jennette on “Victorious?”
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts