• Kristen Stewart: “People Bullied Me for Not Shaving My Legs!”


    We get to see a lot of Kristen Stewart all dolled up in magazines and on red carpets, but we also know she’s got a little bit of a tomboy side. She ALWAYS changes into sneakers during events so she can be comfy and prefers simple jeans and T-shirts on her days off, so it’s not really a surprise that K-Stew used to be a tomboy. The surprising thing is that Kristen used to be teased for her comfy style! Kristen recently spilled about the bullying she faced for not being as into fashion and beauty as other girls her age. 

    “Look at a picture of me before I was 15. I am a boy,” she spilled to Vanity Fair. “I wore my brother’s clothes, dude! Not like I cared that much, but I remember being made fun of because I wasn’t wearing Juicy jeans. I didn’t even think about it. I wore my gym clothes. But it’s not like I didn’t care that they made fun of me. It really bothered me. I remember this girl in sixth grade looked at me in gym and was like, ‘Oh my God! That’s disgusting—you don’t shave your legs!”
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts