• Ashley Argota Guest Stars On ABC Family’s “Baby Daddy”


    There’s a new show coming to ABC Family called “Baby Daddy,” and Ashley Argota got to guest star in one of the episodes! Here are the details from Ashley:
    " I posted a ton of teasers, telling you guys that I was on set this week… I was wondering if any of you would figure out what I was doing, and a couple of you did last night after one of my tweets. This past week, I guest starred on ABC Family’s new show, Baby Daddy! I’m sure you’ve seen the previews for it– it stars Jean-Luc Bilodeau, Tahj Mowry, Chelsea Kane, Derek Theler, and the HILARIOUS Melissa Peterman. I had an amazing time with all of them!!! The cast and crew were SO nice, and so warm and welcoming, I could not have had a better experience working with all of them. I can’t wait for you guys to see the episode! It’s pretty epic. There’s dancing involved. Just sayin’. I believe the series premieres on June 20– be sure to tune in. The show is hilarious,you won’t regret it. "

    Ah, we can’t wait for this show! Check out the trailer below, and let us know if you’ll be tuning in!
  • 0 Comment:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    My Instagram

    Post Top Ad

    Search This Blog

    Author Details

    Search JN

    Pinterest Gallery

    About Us

    Video Of Day

    Post Top Ad

    Instagram Shots

    Tweet Tweet

    Carousel

    Like us

    About Me

    Popular Posts